Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Where there is beer, there should be.......a bathroom.

Last month at the Jupiter craft beer Festival, it was a great time had by all. A very good friend of mine Al Moyer accompanied me to the festival. This was the seventh year of this festival and  was held at Roger Dean Stadium in Abacoa. There are over 50 craft brewers from all over the country and of course I have my favorites.



One of my favorite breweries, Green Man Brewery was there representing from Asheville, NC with another close favorite Highland Brewery. Asheville in the next few years will be a place you will want to visit if you are a craft beer geek.

Highland's Devil's Britches IPA was nice and hoppy with grass and floral flavors. The hops complemented the beer and did not over run it like some others that I have had.

I also had the pleasure of having some Stone Vertical Epic 11-11-11. I do believe that was the last of it but don't quote me on it. One of the finer robust stouts out there in my opinion.
















Then there were these Guys from Cisco Brewery out of Nantucket serving beer out of a VW micro bus. Totally cool if you ask me. They had taps right out of the side and was using the pitcher to pour the brew. Rather tasty I might add so if you can get it, get yourself a growler or two before its gone.
Each year this festival just keeps getting better and better. In March, I will be heading down to Miami and Coconut Grove for the Sprung! Beer Festival. More pics and epic beers with friends......again. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment