Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Super Bowl.....then whatever.

With good friends and family we watch the biggest sporting event of the United States. How it became this way is still to be determined. My friend Rocco is laying in his dog bed while we sit on the couch consuming mass quantities of food and drink.
I always think about the troops overseas and what they are doing and if they have the opportunity to watch the game. I think of this because of my days overseas and the limited chances of watching major sporting events. I am so glad to see that things have changed over the years and that the support for our troops have become positive.
On a positive note, the Brooklyn Black Ops was a incredibly creamy stout with flavors of coffee and cappuccino. With an 8.5 ABV makes this a super bowl beer at any rate.
Good luck to both teams and to all, have a great time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment