Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

For St. Paddy's Day I drank (fill in blank)


MOST OF THE WAY THROUGH OUR PARTY

This is the result of our party half way through the night. We actually ended early because we were tired (yeah right). Cold libations were pouring for hours and a good time was had by all. The question that I'm asking is what did you drink? Beer? Wine? Whiskey? Vodka? what was your flavor of the day/evening and feel free to let me know if you mixed. I just hope someone else was driving. I had a designated driver and you should make that your rule rather than a guideline. The laws are getting stricter around the country and around the world. I'm looking forward to the feedback and I will let you know what I had also. I have been informed that I have neglecting rum from my reviews so I will start putting those in the mix as well. This will be a short post so I can get busy on the next post so let me know, what did you drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment