Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The final year? I doubt it.


So here it is 2012 and the supposed end of the world in December and this is when I have decided to finally get serious about getting this blog on the right track. I have three things that I want to get out this year. One. Learn, drink and talk more about the wine I drink. Two. Learn, drink and talk more about the beer I drink. Three. Experiment, learn and share food dishes that I eat and cook myself with my loving wife, Debbie. I guess I can talk about her cooking too. I'll start by catching up on the beers and wines that I have already had (I have pictures) then I will move on to bigger and better things. I will be doing as much traveling as I can, in fact we have already started. Savannah, GA and the wonderful eateries and local breweries that we visited. Woolwine and Floyd , VA with the bed and breakfast and the wineries that I love. Asheville, NC the Mecca of micro breweries with some of the best beers I've had and the historic Biltmore Estate with their wonderful wines. Then on to Kentucky, home of some of the most famous Bourbon distilleries in the world. Later this year I will be going to the California wine country and if I can talk my wife into it, a trip to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment